Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lots to do!

With Rockport behind me for another month, I find myself with a lot to do!  I had a contact from Bastrop who wants to carry some of my items in her consignment shop, located inside an indoor play area.  It looks really cool.  You can check it out here at Giggle N Jump.  I wish we had something that cool in South Texas!  I'm going to make up some of my kids' Bag Tags and might eventually branch into other items for them.  Other than that, I have some rings I want to get done, and I'm planning on picking up some new hair clips tonight while in Victoria.  The hair pins are cute, but I need something a little more kid-hair-friendly.  I've also been a little more active on facebook, trying to pick up some sales there, too.  We'll see how that goes.  Wish me luck!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment