Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just when I think I can relax...

I sent in my application (a little late) to Rockport Market Days!  This weekend, I will have my booth by the beach!  I'm glad I don't have quite as much to get ready, but I still have a few things to replenish!  I'm working on some "adult" Bag Tags, and I'm gonna try to get the fairy e-reader covers done for this weekend.  If I can get anything done with the terror that is my daughter around the house, I'll be doing really good.  Last night, she told me that she was no longer going to call me Momma, I was only going to be called Krista, and that she was going to call the "Grown-Up" Santa and tell him that I'm mean and I need to stay on the Naughty List forever!  All because I told her that she needed to go to bed.  At 10:30.  After an hour of trying to get her to STAY in bed.  She's such an angel!  lol.

Oh, and I have a new project!  I have until December to finish this one.  I'm making a Steampunk outfit for myself.  I'm planning on wearing it to Dickens on the Strand!  I also have to outfit my children and my mom (gasp)!  I'm still in shock that my mom is going to let me dress her up!  She can't get on board with the Renaissance stuff, but she is down for dressing the Victorian part!  I think I'm gonna dress my kids as chimney sweeps.  That way, it's not a big deal if they're dirty!  We'll see how this plays out!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment