Sunday, June 5, 2011

Getting Ready for Goliad Market Days!

I'm spending the weekend with my sewing machines!  I have about 5 days to get things ready for my first Market Days!  I'm working on e-reader covers, clutch purses, mini-diaper bags, kids' shirts, and a few other cute things!  My mom is going with me to the Market Days and is putting together a few kids' quilts!  So far, I have some really cute e-reader covers, and a few more in progress.  I will also be taking orders for personalization, and they will be available in time for Father's Day!  What an awesome gift for Dad!


I have also been busy putting together some mini-diaper bag sets, which are perfect for the mom on the go!  I always hated lugging around a big diaper bag when my kids were babies.  I usually just left the bag at home when I ran to the store, and then found myself facing a messy diaper and no diaper.  With the mini-diaper bag, those worries are gone, since it's just big enough to hold a changing pad, travel wipes and a couple diapers, but small enough to throw in your purse!  


Well, I'm back to the machines, I've got some cute train diaper bags sets and some lady bug diaper bag sets all cut out and ready to be put together!!!  

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment