Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fun at Scarby

We finally made it to Scarborough Renaissance Festival yesterday, for their final day of faire!

We had so much fun, especially when we got to meet the mermaids!


You know, mermaids and fairies get along very well!
Twink loved meeting all of the mermaids and can't wait to see them again next year!


We were also lucky enough to meet King Henry.
He was away from the court, so there were no big crowds following him, only one of his guards.
Gamer took this picture of Twink and I with King Henry.


We also stopped into Karneval Masque and I fell in love with this beautiful mask!
Maybe in the fall, I will be able to add a new mask to my costume!  I really hope so!

Other fun things we did throughout the day, I got my first pair of Medieval Moccasins. 
They are so comfy!!!  I have a new fave pair of shoes!
We also ran into some friends while we were there.
Friends always make the faire more enjoyable, don't you agree?

We can't wait until fall for the Texas Renaissance Festival!  We are already planning our weekends,
the first one being 1001 Dreams, where we plan to meet up with lots of our fairy friends!
Hopefully we will see you there!

~The Freckled Fairy~

No comments:

Post a Comment