Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rainy Day Cleaning

Today is cleaning day!  I'm currently in the middle of so many UFO's, I don't know where to begin again, so I'm spending today cleaning out the sewing room and starting to make sense of all the projects I have going on!  I have a little helper today, my 4-year-old daughter, Helayna.  This should be fun.  She keeps picking up trim and notions, asking "Is this trash?"  Cute, but only slightly productive.  We're finally getting a little rain down here in South Texas!  I just hope we don't lose power.  I have a 14-year-old Chow-mix that is afraid of the lightning, so he's joining us, along with my Corgi-mix.  It's a bit crowded in here.  Well, back to work!  Maybe I'll get some work done on the Modified Anne Boleyn this week.  Or maybe I'll just make more purses.  Those are fun!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment