Thursday, May 26, 2011

Current happenings

Just got back from quite the adventure in Colorado!  I have so much to catch up on in my sewing room!  I just finished a few new clutch purses and I'm about to start some new projects.  I have some really cute applique designs for the little tykes that I will start putting together for the Beeville and Goliad Market days next month, plus I need to make up some more of the mini-diaper bags.  And while I'm doing all of this, I have a new corset pattern that I want to pick up and try out, plus maybe get something done on the Anne Boleyn gown.  I just finished reading The Lady in the Tower, which is about Anne Boleyn's fall and I am inspired by the gown she wore to her trial.  That's next!  Well, back to the machine!

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment